Okay so who is not a chocolate lover? For those who enjoy a nice, melt in your mouth, chocolaty experience, try this delicious recipe.
- 300 gms Dark Chocolate Chopped
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Castor sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 300 ml Whip Cream blended with dessert cream
- Grated Chocolate as desired
- Extra Whipped Cream
- Place the chopped chocolate in a dish and melt it. You can do that safely by placing the dish on top of a pan boiling with water. Just make sure that the dish doesn’t get in contact with the water as it can spoil the chocolate. When it is melted nicely, set it aside for cooling
- Next beat eggs with an electric beater till it stiffens. Add sugar slowly and keep beating for a few more minutes. The mixture would swell up. Add in the cooled chocolate and beat again. Lastly, add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Now take the whipped cream and beat well with the dessert cream till it becomes thick. Add whipped cream in the chocolate batter gradually and mix well. Take out six serving glasses and pour this mixture one by one in all of them. Set it to freeze for an hour. Just take it out fifteen minutes before you want to serve and garnish it with grated chocolate and some whipped cream. Enjoy.
0 0 100 0