Yogurt cucumber mint soup is a simple but refreshing starter that beats the heat of sunny days. This combination of yogurt, cucumber and mint can be enjoyed before any meal.
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 Cucumber (peeled & grated)
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tomato (finely cut in cubes)
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- Add yogurt, vegetable stock, ginger, tomato and mint leaves in a blender. Blend it for 1 minute until a puree is formed.
- Pour it in a bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and grated cucumber. Mix it well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish it with mint leaves and serve cold.
0 0 100 0