Watermelon granita is a refreshing and delicious treat for hot summer days. It is made up of seedless watermelon, sugar and lime juice.
Its simple to make, but before serving some time is required to freeze this tasty summer treat.
- 5 cups Watermelon(seedless & cut in small cubes)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- In a blender add watermelon cubes, lemon juice, honey and sugar. Blend it until smooth.
- Pour into a baking dish. Freeze for 2 hour until firm.
- Break the granita with fork to make ice crystals,freeze again for 3 hours. Note: stir with fork after every 30 minutes.
- Scoop out in serving glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
0 0 100 0