Feeling to have a pure veggie dinner? Vegetable rice is the way to go. Enjoy this delicious veggie biryani, from a vast range of biryani, extra ordinary combination of rice with the veggies of your choice. Fried food with this will make your dinner more tasty.
- 1/2 kg Rice
- 2 cups Chicken boiled and shredded
- 1 TBS Garlic crushed
- 1 TBS Ginger crushed
- 7 - 8 Green Chilies
- Salt add to taste
- Red peppers add to taste
- 1 cup Green peas
- 1 cup Carrot cut
- 1 cup Potatoes peeled and cut
- 1/2 cup Capsicum
- 1 cup Cauliflower cut (optional)
- 1 tsp Black Peppers
- 1 tsp Salt
- Oil as desired
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Red peppers
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Yellow food color
- 2 normal Onion cut in round slices
- 2 normal Tomatoes cut in round slices
- 1.5 tsp Cumin seeds
- Boil rice in salted water till 90% cooked. Drain out their water and keep aside.
- Boil all the veges together at very low heat with salt and black pepper.
- Beat all the eggs, add salt, red peppers and yellow food color, mix well and make omelette. Cut this omelette in thin slices.
- Blender garlic, ginger and green chilies with bit water to make a paste
- Heat oil in a pan and add above blended paste. When its water dries out, fry it for 10 – 12 minutes at very low heat. Add salt according to your taste.
- Add boiled veges to the pan and fry for few minutes. Then add boiled chicken stir for 2 minutes
- Grease another big pan with 1 TBS oil, layer the pan with rice, fried veges-chicken mixture, omelette slices, onion and tomato slices. When layering is done add cumin seeds, cover the pan and cook over very low heat till the rice are completely cooked.
Dish them out and serve hot with any fried food of your choice.
You can have any veggies of your choice.