Vegetable Cannelloni is a perfectly delicious vegetarian recipe which can be served as the main meal or side dish.
- sheets 12 Noodle or Lasagne
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Zucchini (as a substitute you can use eggplant or cucumber)
- a bunch of spring Onions
- 5 stalks Celery (as a substitute you can use fennel or lettuce)
- 3 Carrots large sized
- 100 ml Vegetable broth
- 300 g Cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs Chopped Parsley
- Cook the noodle sheets in salted boiling water until they are partially cooked. Rinse with cold water and drain. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Wash the vegetables and peel the carrots. Cut the spring onions and celery stalks in small pieces. Cut the carrots and zucchini in small cubes. Heat 1 Tbs olive oil in a pan and saute celery and carrots. Pour in the broth and cook for 10 minutes, until the liquid is evaporated.
- Put in the spring onions and diced zucchini and cook for 5 minutes. Pour in the cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper. Then stir in parsley. Remove from heat and let the vegetables cool a little bit.
0 0 100 0