Tomato soup: Surprise your family with this delightful creamy soup packed with the taste of riped tomatoes.
- 500 g tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 piece celery root
- 30 g butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon vegetable broth (maggi/knorr)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- As desired salt and black pepper
- As desired cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 200 g Creme fraiche / sour cream
Wash and cut the vegetables in small pieces. Heat butter in a pot and fry the vegetables for 3-4 min. Add some water and simmer for 25 minutes on mild heat.
Now add vegetable broth, tomato paste, sugar and thyme. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and mix well.
Make a puree with a mixer and in the end add creme. Cook for 5 more minutes and serve hot.