- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 large tilapia fillets/any other white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Tilapia Piccata is a traditional Italian dish and has the wonderful combination of lemon, capers and fish. Besides its delicious flavor it looks elegant and is healthier too.
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Dredge the fillets in flour and fry the fillets over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Take out the fillets in a serving plate.
- Add the chicken stock in the pan. Stir in the lemon juice and capers. Cook for 6-8 min. Before turning off the heat stir in the butter.
- Add sauce over the fillets and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve hot and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0