Chicken and Thai Jasmine rice make a quick and tasty Thai inspired dish i.e thai fried rice. The difference between Chinese fried rice and Thai fried rice is that in Chinese fried rice long grain rice is used instead of Thai jasmine rice.
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 2 cups Rice cooked
- ½ cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 500 g. Boneless chicken cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Red/Green chilli
- 1 Pinch white pepper/black pepper
- 2 Green onion sliced
- Warm a large frying pan over medium heat and fry onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of oil until onion is lightly browned
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 mins or until chicken turns opaque.Now add carrots and again stir fry for 2-4 min until carrots and chicken are fully cooked.
- Add rice, soy sauce,chilli sauce,fish sauce,sugar and lime juice. Continue stir frying for 3 min .Use spatula to lift and turn the rice. Add black pepper or white pepper whatever you like.
- Turn off the heat and top with green onion and red chilli. Serve with some chilli sauce to make this dish spicy.
0 0 100 0