What a wonderful combination of fish, spices and herbs. It is a very common street food in Thailand and also one of the favorite starter in Thai restaurants.
- 2 Fillets of white fish (350g)
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves (finely sliced)
- 2-3 tsp Red curry paste
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1/2cup Green beans (finely sliced)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- As Required Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 Red Chilles (finely chopped)
- In a food processor add fish fillet and process until a smooth paste is formed.
- Now add red curry paste, fish sauce, cornflour and beaten egg. Process until combined. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, spring onion and green beans. Mix well.
- Wet your hands with the help of water. Take the mixture about 2 tablespoon and make a patty, flatten it with your fingers. Make all the patties by repeating the same procedure.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Fry the fish cake from both sides until golden brown. Place them on paper towel.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve Thai Fish Cake with the sauce and enjoy !!!
0 0 100 0