One of the healthy and delightful dinner is Thai cabbage wraps. To complete the meal you can add peas or corns with the bell pepper. Make these wraps and you will love them as much as I do. Enjoy this thai chicken recipe!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 6-8 whole cabbage leaves
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped (for garnishing)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add onion and saute for 2-3 min until it is soft.
Add the chicken and garlic. Stir fry for 3-4 min. Season with salt, black pepper, white pepper and crushed red chili. Cook for 8-10 min (stirring occasionally)
Meanwhile in a bowl whisk together soy sauce, peanut butter and honey.
When chicken is cooked through stir in the sauce and lime juice. Garnish the mixture with green onion.
- Stuff cabbage leaves with the mixture and serve hot.