Pancakes are loved by kids and adults alike as they serve as a perfect breakfast food or as snack at any in-between meal time.
- 1 can Mushrooms
- As required Chicken boiled and shredded
- Cut in square cubes 2 Capsicum
- 50 gm Corn flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Water
- A little Fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp Oil
- A pinch Saffron
- 750ml Milk
- 150 gm Butter
- 50 gm for white sauce and 100 gm for pancake Flour
- As required Salt
- One pack Fresh Cream
- As required Black pepper
- Mix butter and 3tbsp flour and cook it till light brown. Heat the milk and add the butter and flour mixture slowly so that a smooth mixture can be achieved. When it is of appropriate thickness, take it off the stove. White sauce is ready.
- Fry the mushrooms in some butter and add capsicum and cook for some time. Add boiled shredded chicken to the mixture and after sometime add white sauce to it. Sprinkle salt and black pepper and mix with cream. In the end add some fresh coriander. Stuffing for the pancake is ready.
Take one bowl of corn flour and add flour, salt, eggs, oil and mix together with a bit of water. Mix a little saffron in it. Take one tablespoon of the mixture and fry in a non stick pan. Spread the liquid to the entire circumference of the pan. When it turns light brown, take it off. Pancake is ready. Now fill each pancake with the stuffing made above.