This recipe of stuffed chicken breast with cheese topped with pineapple sauce is definitely going to make people fond of your cooking than ever before. Hope you enjoy making this super simple recipe!
- 1 chicken fillet
- As required Worcestershire sauce
- As desired salt and black pepper
- 1 cheddar cheese slice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- As desired oregano powder
- 1/2 tablespoon slightly salted butter
- As desired corn flour
- As desired bread crumbs
- For the Pineapple sauce: Take half cup of pineapple juice, 2 tbsp sugar, a pinch of salt, a pinch of white pepper, a pinch of black pepper, 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce and half cup water in which one chicken cube is dissolved earlier. Add in one carrot (cut in sticks as shown) and a cucumber (cut in sticks similarly) Cook on medium heat and add cornflour + water to thicken the sauce.
Marinate a chicken fillet (a pinch Salt, a pinch Black Pepper, 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce and 1 tsp sugar) and keep it overnight or for a few hours if you have less time.
Take a sharp pointed knife and make a tiny slit with the sharp pointed end. Now work your way with the knife sideways to widen the slit. Be very careful as you dont want your fillet to have any other opening since you have to stuff it with cheese.
Now put in the stuffing (one cheddar slice, a pinch of oregano powder and 1/2 tbsp butter) and coat it with cornflour on all sides.
Dip it in the batter(one egg, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp flour, a pinch salt, a pinch black pepper) and then coat it in bread crumbs and corn flour and fry for at least five minutes or until chicken is done. Serve immediately