Steamed Vegetables: Seasonal vegetables tastes delicious when steamed and seasoned with salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Also a perfect lunch for those who are on diet
- 1/4 cup Zucchini (peeled and sliced into round)
- 1/3 cup Broccoli
- 2 Carrots (peeled and sliced into round)
- Salt a pinch
- Black Pepper a pinch
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2bsp Lemon juice
- Add 2 cups of water in a streamer and make sure that the water level should not touch the bottom of the streamer basket. (Streamer: A streamer is a pot with a basket that have holes on the top)
- Place it on high heat. When the water starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add vegetables in to the streamer basket.
- Cover the streamer with lid and cook for few minutes approx 3-4 min
- After 3-4 min prick the vegetables with knife, if the vegetables are tender stop steaming and turn off the heat.
- Transfer steamed vegetables to a bowl. Season with salt, black pepper and olive oil and lemon juice. Toss them well. Serve and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0