Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca is a wonderful Italian pasta dish with spicy tomato sauce, capers, olives and anchovies. All the ingredients together make it a satisfying meal.
If you are a vegetarian use some more capers instead of anchovies.
- 225 g spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 1 tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup olives, chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic, chili and stir fry for 30 sec.
- Add olives, capers and anchovies. Stir fry for 3-4 min.
- Now add tomatoes and cook on medium heat for 8-10 min.
- Meanwhile in a large pot of boiling water cook spaghetti along with 2 tablespoons of oil until al dente, drain.
- Add the spaghetti to the sauce. Mix thoroughly and season with salt and black pepper. Garnish with parsley and serve hot. ENJOY!
0 0 100 0