Slow cooked chili…….Delicious and healthy slow cooked chili is super easy to make and is best to serve at parties and family gatherings. Do try and enjoy this dish with your friends.
- 900 g Ground Beef
- 2 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Green bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 can (1 1/2 cups) Kidney Beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 4 Medium Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded) for garnishing
- Place a large pan on medium heat,add oil and ground beef.
- Cook and stir with a wooden spoon for 6 to 7 minutes or until the beef is browned, discard excess fat and remove it from heat.
- Add beef, chopped onion, chopped green bell pepper, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker. Stir all together well.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on medium heat (stirring often) until the chili is thick.
- Transfer it to serving bowls and garnish it with shredded cheddar cheese.
83.333333333333 0 100 6