Sausages, macaroni and cheese combine together to form a delicious Sausages Pizza Casserole that you can enjoy at your dinner parties. Also best for the kids when they are in no mood to have vegetables in their food.
- 500 gm Elbow Macaroni (boiled)
- 500 gm Sausages (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili (crushed) (optional)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and chopped garlic.Fry till its colour slighty changes.Add sausages, crushed black pepper, crushed red chili and salt.Cook for 1-2 min.
- Now add capsicum and pizza sauce.Cook on high flame for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Take a Pyrex dish and grease it with oil.
- Add macaroni and then sausages in pizza sauce all over the macaroni. Garnish the top of the dish with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a per-heated oven at 180 C for 15 minutes. Enjoy hot with chili sauce.
0 0 100 0