Russian salad is also known as Olivier salad. This salad is a wonderful combination of variety of diced vegetables and sweet and tangy dressing that makes salad irresistible.
- 1/2 cup Chicken Boneless (boiled & cut into cubes)
- 2 Apple (cut in small cubes)
- 2 Potato (boiled & cut in cubes)
- 3 tablespoons Peas (boiled)
- 1/4 cup Carrot (boiled & cut in cubes)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
In a bowl add mayonnaise, cream, yogurt, salt, black pepper powder, sugar and lemon juice. Mix it well.
Now add chicken, potatoes, boiled peas, apple and carrots. Toss altogether.
Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and serve cold.