Roasted honey chicken drumsticks makes a perfect weeknight meal for your kids with an amazing flavor of honey, the lime juice in it gives an additional flavor.
- 12 Chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil/Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Lemon Slices for garnishing
- Dry chicken drumsticks with a paper towel. With the help of sharp knife make 2 cuts on each drumstick (not too deep).
- Rub chicken drumsticks with chopped garlic, salt and ground black pepper. Leave chicken drumstick for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place chicken drumsticks in a greased baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile take a small bowl. Add in olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, honey, brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, chopped parsley and cayenne pepper. Mix all ingredients well.
- After 25 minutes take out the baking dish and pour honey mixture over the drumsticks. With the help of brush coat all sides of drumsticks.
- Again bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and the sauce is thicken.
- Remove from oven, transfer chicken drumsticks to the platter and pour thick sauce on them.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve. ENJOY!
0 0 100 0