Here is a great recipe of Italian rice balls with a slight variation. Its a perfect combination of chicken, mutton or beef mince, rice and cheese. It makes a great starter or snack. Also perfect to use leftover rice.
- 1 1/2 cup Rice (boiled)
- 1 cup Chicken (boiled)
- 1/2 cup Meat minced (boiled)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 6 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chicken powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- In a food processer put together boiled rice, boiled chicken, boiled meat mince, chedder cheese, green chilies, salt, chicken powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice and coriander leaves.Chopperize well so that every ingredient should be perfectly mixed.
- Chop the boiled rice, chicken and minced meat separately in a food processor.
- Now in a large bowl add all the seasoning and the ingredients except egg and bread crumbs. Mix well. Take approximately 3 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat the process until all the mixture is finished.
- Beat egg in a separate bowl.
- Coat each ball first in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs.
- In a deep pan add oil and heat it over medium heat.
- In batches deep fry coated rice balls till golden brown in color. Take it out on a paper towel so that the excess oil is removed.
- Transfer the balls to the serving plate and serve with chili garlic sauce or ketchup.
0 0 100 0