Potatoes with onion seeds (kelonji) is a great vegetarian main dish which you can also enjoy at breakfast.
- 1/2 kg Potatoes, boiled
- 3/4 tsp Onion Seeds
- 1 tbsp Red Chilies (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Cut the potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, red chilies, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt and onion seeds. Stir fry to 2-3 min.
- Now add potatoes along with green chilies and cook on medium heat for 4-5 min. Before turning off the heat stir in the lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with chapati.
0 0 100 0