Easy way to crave your hunger with something fried from potatoes is Potato Kababs / aloo besan cutluts. I usually love to have these in evening snack especially in winters. Its a healthy food for kids too and they would love to have it with ketchup.
- 2 big Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp each Salt and pepper for potatoes
- 2 cup Besan (gram flour) about
- Salt add to taste
- Peppers add to taste
- 2 Green chilies crushed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (zeera)
- 1/2 tsp Crushed coriander
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- Peel and cut potatoes in round shape pieces of about 1 cm thickness or as desired.
- Put these pieces in a bowl and add salt and pepper and mix them well with potatoes.
- In another mixing bowl, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add water to the besan mix to make a thick paste, paste should not be very thick nor very watery.
- Heat oil in a pan and take potato pieces one by one, roll them in besan paste, and deep fry them in a pan. When besan is cooked and color get brown, its done.
- When all fried, dish them out. Serve hot with ketchup.