A mug of hot chocolate is a winter treat for everyone especially for kids. Steamed milk with peppermint and chocolate makes it a perfect drink to warm away the winter chill.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 peppermint candies, crushed
- 2 peppermint candies (for garnishing)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (for garnishing)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate, chopped
In a saucepan combine coca powder, milk and sugar and heat over medium heat.
When the coca has dissolved add chocolate and crushed candies. Simmer over low heat until chocolate has melted.
Divide the hot chocolate among mugs and top with whipped cream. Serve each with peppermint stick and ENJOY!