No baking skills are required in making these delicious mouth-watering butter balls rolled in melted chocolate. Try these and you would definitely love them. This valentine’s day surprise your loved ones with this special treat.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (optional)
- 4 tablespoons rice crisp cereals
- 2 cups chocolate chips (melted)
Mix butter and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
Add in sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut flour to the mixed butter and mix until all combined and mixed well.
Stir in the cereal and mix well until mixed and smooth.
Melt the chocolate chip over low heat, take off the heat and mix till all melted.
Roll out 1 inch balls out of the mixture and dip in melted chocolate one by one letting the excess to drip off.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment. Refrigerate until ready to serve.