Fish is a good source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids are beneficial to heart.
This is an extremely easy recipe and the parmesan fish sticks tastes delicious. Serve with garlic dipping sauce to enhance its flavor.
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of white pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- Cut fish into long strips. Season the fish fingers with salt, black pepper and white pepper.
- In a large bowl mix together the bread crumbs and cheese
- Take another bowl and whisk the eggs and garlic powder.
- First dust each fish finger in flour, then dip into egg and finally coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and fry the fish sticks until the fish is crispy and golden brown on both sides ( you can also bake them in a preheated oven for about 15-20 min)
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve with garlic dipping sauce.
0 0 100 0