Very delicious and cheesy baked potatoes, great as an appetizer. The potatoes are loaded with cream and cheese. I have done variation in my recipe by adding whipped cream. I hope you would like this recipe. So guys go ahead for these oven baked potatoes with garlic and cheese.
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup whipped cream
- With the help of sharp knife chop and smash the cloves until a paste is formed.
- Add the slices of potatoes in a bowl along with the 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic paste , salt, black pepper and cream.
- Mix well and transfer the mixture to a baking dish greased with the oil. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 min. Make sure that when you remove the dish from the oven the top of the dish should be crispy and brown. Serve warm and ENJOY!