This yummy cheese cake recipe requires no baking and no special skill to make. Enjoy making this delicious recipe with your kids as the entire procedure is child friendly and doesn’t demand too much adult supervision.
- 250 gms Digestive Biscuits
- 100 gms Butter
- 4 ouncce Cream Cheese softened
- 7 ounce Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 10 ounce Cherry pie filling
- Pour digestive biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them to make their crumbs.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese with condensed milk and beat with an electric beater. Later add lemon juice and vanilla essence and beat till all mixed and smooth.
- Take a serving bowl, bottom the bowl with a layer of biscuits crumbs. Add melted butter over the biscuits layer and mix the butter with biscuits, spread biscuits layer evenly at the bottom and press down with the back of the spoon. Refrigerate for 10 minutes giving it time to set firm.
- Then pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuits layer, spread evenly, make sure there will be no air bubbles. Chill for five hours. Do not freeze.
At the time of serving pour cherry pie layer at the top and serve. NOTE: instead of cherry pie layer, mango pulp can also be used. For berries lovers, strawberry sauce is the best option.
To make strawberry sauce, take 1/2 cup strawberries with 1/4 cup water and 2 tbsp sugar and cook one medium heat till the mixture starts getting thicker. You can also blend it to smooth out the lumpy texture.