Mooli Paratha, A very tasty and desi breakfast especially in winter and a healthy choice for kids lunch.
Try this and you will love it.
- 1/2 kg Mooli (radish) grated
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 TBS Crushed coriander
- Salt add to taste
- 1 TBS Red peppers
- 1 Green chilies crushed
- 4 TBS or as desired Fresh parsley cut
- 1 cup Maida (all purpose flour)
- 2 cup Ata (wheat flour)
- Water as required for dough
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Squeeze grated radish and discard all its water content.
- Now add all the ingredients to the grated radish and mix well. Make four equal portions of this radish mixture.
- Mix maida and atta with salt well. Then knead it with the water to make a dough (not too hard nor too soft) that can easily be rolled out.
- Take eight small portions out of the dough for chapattis. Make a ball of each portion and keep aside. Refrigerate the remaining dough, if any, for later use.
- Now flatten a ball and roll it out, using dry atta, into a small chapatti with the help of roller. Repeat same with the second ball. Place a portion of radish mixture in one chapatti leaving about half inch through out the edge. Cover this with the second flattened chapatti and press down with the hand finger or fork around the edge to seal them. Now further flatten this stuffed chapatti to your desired size with roller.
- Heat a big pan on medium flame, and put paratha over it. Turn it upside down after a minute. Drizzle a TBS oil turn by turn on both sides and cook both sides till its cooked and done.
- Repeat the same process for the other all balls and this will make three more parathas.
- Serve hot with yogurt mint sauce.
0 0 100 0