A wonderful combination of dark chocolate/coca powder with sugar and cinnamon. Its simple and easy to make with a little bit of Mexican spices.
- 3 cups milk/water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne/chili powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a saucepan add milk and bring it to simmer over medium heat.
- Add coca powder, sugar, salt, cayenne, vanilla extract and mix well (it should be smooth).
- Remove from heat. Pour into 3 cups, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Serve with marshmallows and ENJOY!!
0 0 100 0