Marinated olives are a simple but delicious appetizer, so easy and quick that it adds up few extra minutes to your quality time. You can refrigerate it in a container and can use for up to 2-3 weeks.
- 3-4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 rosemary sprig (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pound mixed olives
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons black pepper corns
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Combine the olives and all the ingredients in a glass or plastic container.Make sure that the olives are completely dipped in oil and vinegar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (atleast 8 hours).
- Serve at room temperature and use the slotted spoon to take out the olives from the container.
0 0 100 0