Everyone has their own choice when it comes to pizza toppings. Some like them with beef, some with vegetables and some with chicken. Margheritta Pizza is made with the simplest of ingredients, yet the combination is so delicious, it will make your mouth water just by going through the recipe! Why not give it a try?
- Pizza Dough One pound
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- quarter cup Fresh Basil gently sliced
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 Tomatoes large
- Set the oven to preheat at 287 deg C.
- Make a tomato paste by adding the tomatoes, half of the sliced basil and garlic to a blender and blend until a smooth thick paste is formed.
- Divide the dough into two halves and roll out to form two ten inches rounds.
- Spread the paste on top of one round and next place mozzarella cheese on it. Put it up for baking for about five to ten minutes. When the dough seems deep brown, take out the pizza, garnish with the remaining basil and let it cool down a bit before you slice it and serve.