In this refreshing and energizing mango lychee smoothie, Lychee fruit is combined with mango and yogurt, flavored with honey and garnished with cardamom or mint leaves.
Its a healthy smoothie, packed with vitamins and minerals that are beneficial not only for kids but for old ones too.
- 4 Mangoes
- 16 Lychee
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 TBS Honey
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Crushed ice as required
- seeds from 5 cardamom (optional)
- few fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Wash and peel lychee, remove their seeds and refrigerate them till we complete our rest of preparation.
- Wash and peel mangoes. Remove seed and cut it into cubes.
- Now process mangoes and lychee with yogurt in a blender at high speed till its smooth and foamy.
- Add honey, sugar and crushed ice and blend for few more seconds (check with a spoon , if any lumps are still present blend it for some more time)
- Pour into glasses, sprinkle with cardamom pods, garnish with mint leaves and serve cold.