A yummy alternative to cheese cakes is this simple lemon dessert recipe. It is not only easy to follow, it tastes amazing too. All it takes is fifteen minutes of your spare time and if you have the ingredients on hand, you can make the perfect dessert for your dear ones in no time.
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Melted butter
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon peels
- 1 pack biscuits (candy)
- Crush the biscuits and mix with butter. Take a dish and put it at the bottom. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 175 deg C.
- Take a bowl and add cream, condensed milk and beat well. Next add lemon juice and lemon peels and beat till the mixture becomes thick enough.
- Take the dish out of the oven and allow it to cool. Now pour the cream mixture in the dish and put it in the freezer. Super freeze and serve.