Lemon chicken orzo soup is a light soup that is perfect for cold nights consisting of orzo, vegetables and chicken along with the refreshing taste of lemony broth.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 5-6 cups chicken broth
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- According to taste salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a large pot and add chicken pieces along with the garlic.
- Stir fry for 5-8 min on medium heat.
- Now add celery, onion and carrots.
- Cook until tender it will take approximately 7-8 min.
- Add chicken stock and bring it to boil.
- When it starts boiling add orzo pasta.
- Simmer until the pasta is tender.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and dill. Serve warm and enjoy!!
0 0 100 0