There are a variety of pizza made now a days, but hope you will find it very tasty and delicious with a very simple dough recipe, especially for beginners. It’s all about the dough that need a little bit of effort, once you are master making its dough, you can have a restaurant like pizza at home. Try this Homemade Pizza Recipe for a perfect pizza.
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Castor sugar
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 1 TBS heaped Yeast
- 2/3 cup Lukewarm water
Sift flour 2 to 3 times this will help in rising. In a large mixing bowl, mix salt, yeast and sugar in flour. Add egg and olive oil to the flour mixture and stir well until all mixed well. Knead the mixture, with lukewarm water, into a soft dough, add a little more water to make the dough soft if its too hard. The dough should not be too hard and not too sticky, it should not stick to the walls of the container.
Knead the dough, against the hard floured surface, with the palm of hand for 10 minutes or till soft and elastic. Grease the container with oil, sprinkle bit flour over it and put the dough in it, covered the container and keep in warm place leaving it to rise for approx 2 hours or until doubled in size, press it down to release the air inside. Keep the dough for 5 to 6 hours,repeat this pressing approximately after every two hours.
- 250 gms Chicken chunks
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 small Onion cut in chunks
- Garlic powder add to taste
- Diced Mushrooms (optional) add to taste
- 1/2 cup Diced Capsicum
- Black olives slices add to taste
- 1/2 cup Diced seedless tomatoes
- Crushed peppers add to taste
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 cup each or as desired Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce
- Boil chicken chunks with garlic, salt and pepper till it is tender and ready.
- Divide the dough into two equal halves. Take one half , roll in a ball shape. Over a clean floured surface, flatten the ball shape, to a round crust, with hand until 1 1/2 inch thick
- Spread half of the tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce over the flattened dough. Then add chicken chunks, and half of all the toppings over it, lightly press the toppings with the back of the spoon. (Note: change the quantity of toppings according to your liking)
- Drizzle the spices, crushed peppers, oregano, dried thyme over the topping layer.
- Spread half of both the mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the top or as much as you like.
- Bake in a pre-heat oven (200 degrees C) for about 20 minutes or till the dough is cooked and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with your favorite dips and garlic powder.