Homemade mini pizza is a fabulous dish that can be used for unplanned guests or at any special occasion whether it is your anniversary or your kid’s birthday. This bread pizza even makes a perfect snack for your kids.
Instead of pizza dough I have used the sandwich bread in my recipe but you can use whatever you like.
- 15 Sandwich Bread
- 1/2 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Chicken (boiled&shredded)
- 1/4 cup Mushroom (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Green Capsicum (cut in small cubes)
- 1/2 cup Olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
- With the help of 7 cm round cutter, cut the sandwich bread slices in round shape.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the round slice. Now place boiled shredded chicken, sliced mushrooms, capsicum cubes and sliced olives.
- Sprinkle both the grated cheese evenly. Repeat the process with the rest of the slices.
- Lightly grease the baking tray and place all the pizza slices on it. Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and the crust turned golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Serve hot with Ketchup and ENJOY!