An excellent combination of crunchy ingredients with tortillas and Greek yogurt which makes the wrap creamier without all the extra fat.
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tin tuna
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt/ reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tortilla wraps
In a small bowl mix everything except cucumber and tortillas.
Season with salt and black pepper. Stir in the lemon juice and mix well.
Lay out the tortillas and spoon the tuna mixture evenly onto the tortillas.
Add the cucumber and roll each tortilla tightly and serve.