Guacamole is a delicious spicy tangy Mexican dip that includes tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro and the most important ingredient i.e ripe avocados. There are many different ways of making this dip and it can be used in variety of different ways. You can serve guacamole with quesadillas or in your favorite wrap.
- 3 Ripe Avocados (seeded,peeled & mashed)
- 1 Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 Tomato (seeds removed & diced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Using a fork or with the help of potato masher mash the avocados in a large bowl.
- Immediately mix in lime juice and salt.
- Add chopped cilantro, diced onion, minced garlic, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper and diced tomatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients well, taste the guacamole and add salt and lime juice if needed.
- Transfer Guacamole to a serving bowl and serve with tortilla chips.