Thread marinated small bites of chicken on skewers along with vegetables, when grilled gives you an awesome flavor and a healthy dish for dinner that can be served with pita bread or rice. These can also be served as a starter in parties.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp + a pinch Salt
- 1/2 tsp + a pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 300g Boneless Chicken(cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 Tomato (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 Onion (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Lettuce Leaves for garnishing
- Lemon for garnishing
- In a large bowl add chicken cubes, garlic, olive oil, salt, ground black pepper, oregano, dill and lemon juice. Mix well and make sure that all the chicken cubes are well coated with all ingredients.
- Let chicken marinate for 1 hour.
- Season onion and tomato cubes with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Preheat grill pan on medium.
- Soaked wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Prepare skewers by adding one cube of chicken and one cube of onion and tomato,then one cube of chicken and one cube of tomato and onion. NOTE: Leave some space at the edges of wooden skewers
- Complete all the skewers with the same procedure.
- Place skewers on preheated grill on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes until chicken is tender and light brown. NOTE: turn the skewers 2 to 3 times so that the chicken is cooked from all sides and do not forget to brush the cubes with oil.
- Remove skewers from grill and place them on serving plate.
- Garnish with lemon and lettuce and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0