These yummy and delicious rounded kababs can be eaten with paratha/tortilla rolls or as platter with rice and some gravy.
- ½ kg Minced meat
- 1 tsp Cumin powder (zeera)
- Garam masala--common ingredients are black & white peppercorns, cloves, bay leaves, long pepper (also known as pippali), black cumin (known as shahi zeera), cumin seeds, cinnamon; black, brown, & green cardamom, nutmeg, star anise and coriander seeds
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Onion chopped and fried till brown
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (jaifal)
- ¼ tsp Javitri
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Cardamom grinded a pinch
- Put minced meat in a bowl and add all the spices. Add brown chopped onions and yogurt as well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well. Make medium sized balls of the mixture.
- Place a tin foil in a baking tray. Place these balls in this tray and bake for 20 minutes. Gola kababs are ready.
- An interesting alternative to this recipe is that instead of making balls spread the minced meat mixture in the tray. Place an onion slice on it in the center and put a burning coal on it. Drop ½ tsp oil on the coal and place the tray in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes. Steam meat is ready.
100 0 100 1