Fried Honey Garlic Drumsticks, These sweet and spicy drumsticks in an amazing coating of honey, garlic, soy sauce and flour will leave you licking your fingers. Everybody will love it because it is easy, delicious and lovely all in one place.
- 14 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place pan over medium heat. Add drumsticks, 2 cloves garlic, 1 inch ginger along with 2 glass of water. When water starts boiling simmer for 10 min so that the excess blood from the drumsticks will be removed.
- Meanwhile mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Make 2-3 cuts in each drumstick. Add the drumsticks in the marinade mixture. Make sure that they are fully coated with the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 min to marinate.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry the drumsticks in batches over medium heat until it is golden brown on both sides. Take it out on a paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed by the towel.
- When finished frying, transfer the drumsticks to a serving platter. Serve hot with the mashed potato, salad and fries.
0 0 100 0