These fried chicken cubes when served with fries and your favorite dip is a perfect snack for you and your family.
- 700 gm Chicken boneless (cut in small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Gramflour ( besan)
- 2 tbsp Semolina (sooji)
- 1 tsp Red Chilies (crushed)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Onion (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds & Cumin (rosted and crushed)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Oil for frying
- 2bsp orange juice (optional)
- 2bsp green onion (chopped)
- In a bowl marinate chicken pieces with garlic paste, salt, green chilies, crushed red chilies, onion, coriander seeds and cumin, semolina, orange juice and coriander leaves. Leave it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour add eggs, gramflour and baking powder.Mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry chicken pieces on medium heat until golden in color. Take out on a paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed by the towel.
- Transfer the chicken cubes to serving plate and garnish with green onion.Serve hot with fries and mayo garlic dip.
0 0 100 0