This zesty fish tikka not only looks beautiful but it tastes wonderful too. It is one of the simplest appetizer that you can easily prepare it either on a non stick pan, bake it in an oven or cook it in a grill pan.
- 500 gm Fish Boneless (cut in cubes/fish fillets)
- 1/2 cup Thick Yogurt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder (roasted and grinded)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Take a bowl and add fish cubes, thick yogurt, salt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, red chili powder, garam masala powder and cumin powder. Mix well
- Leave this to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Take a non stick pan, grease it with 2 tbsp of oil. Add in marinated fish cubes and cook on medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the side and again add 2 tbsp of oil. Cook for 5 more minutes on medium heat until the pieces are tender and golden in color. NOTE: You can also cook the pieces on a grill pan. Brush the pieces with oil and cook on a pre heated grill until golden in color.
- Place them on a serving plate and garnish it with lemon. Serve hot with salad and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0