Fish is used in almost every cuisine across the world.Fish Fritters are crispy from outside and soft from inside.Fish Fritters is a great appetizer or you can served this dish alongside a meal.
- 12 Fish pieces
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Cornflour
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl marinate fish pieces with ginger garlic paste, salt and soya sauce.Leave marinated fish pieces for 3 to 4 hours.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl.
- First coat fish pieces with cornflour and. Now dip in egg white and then again coat with cornflour.
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry coated fish pieces in on medium heat till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with tartar or pepper sauce and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0