Haven’t you tried any Egyptian dish? Well try these Egyptian kebabs. A perfect recipe for your weekend. Chicken cubes are marinated with yogurt and curry powder which keeps the pieces tender, moist and juicy.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts (cut it into cubes)
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of ground cardamom
- Soak the skewers in warm water for 30 min and preheat the grill.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with the chicken pieces. Toss to coat and leave it for 30 min.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers .
- Place it on the grill and cook for about 10-12 min until the chicken cubes are fully cooked. Serve hot and ENJOY!
100 0 100 2