A very tasty and yet easy homemade egg shami kabab burger, with the imli (tamarind) and mayo garlic sauce, have an extraordinary taste that will fulfill your hunger. You can also add a lettuce piece with your favorite spices to make it more tempting and yummy.
- 4 shami fillet
- 5 eggs
- As desired salt and pepper (for eggs)
- 8 tomato slices
- 4 tablespoons Tamarind sauce (heaped)
- 4 tablespoons mayo garlic sauce (heaped)
- 1 onion, cut in round shape
- 1 tablespoon grated cabbage (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated cucumber (optional)
- As desired salt and black pepper, for buns
- As desired Red Chili or hot sauce, for buns
- As desired ketchup, for buns
- oil for frying
Beat all the eggs well in a bowl with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a pan, and fry four shami fillet, with the coat of beated eggs. Fry from both sides on medium flame until done.
Now make Omelette of the remaining eggs. Make four omelette, one for each bun.
Add grated onion, cabbage and cucumber to the mayo garlic dip, mix well.
Now with a little oil in pan, heat the inner and outer sides of both the pieces of all the buns.
Spread ketchup evenly to the inner sides of both the pieces of the bun.
Put a shami fillet on a bun piece, followed by the mayo garlic dip.
Then add a omelette, followed by the tamarind sauce.
On the other piece, put tomato slice with a pinch of salt and black pepper, followed by the hot sauce.
Now put this bun piece on the other one. Repeat same with the other three buns. Heat them in a pan on a low flame.
Serve hot with ketchup and your favorite drink.