A very unique and out-of-this world taste of daal combined with kabab. Its a spicy combination of lentil with meat for those who do not want just meat dish at their meal table.
- 250 gm Daal mash (white lentils)
- 2 normal Onion
- 1 TBS Garlic crushed
- 1 TBS Ginger crushed
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 4 - 6 Green chilies cut from middle
- Salt add to taste
- Red peppers add to taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 10 Beef or chicken kabab (cut into two pieces)
- 1 inch piece julian cut Ginger
- 2 Green chilies cut
- 2 TBS Fresh parsley
- Boil water with 1/2 tsp salt and a 1/4 tsp turmeric powder. Cook daal in this water till its done and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat 1/2 cup oil, and fry onion in it till it is golden, add 1 TBS garlic and fry till fragrant and golden.
- Add tomatoes, 1 TBS ginger and 4 to 6 green chilies cut with salt, red peppers and turmeric powder. Cook over medium heat till tomatoes water dries out, fry this masala well in oil for five minutes at low heat.
- Add cooked daal to this fried masala and mix well. Cook fro 2 to 4 more minutes over very low heat.
- In another pan, heat 2 TBS oil and fry julian cut ginger and green chilies with fresh parsley for 5 minutes.
- Add these fried ingredients to the daal with kabab pieces and cook over very low heat for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the stove, dish it out garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
0 0 100 0