Delicious sweet chicken wings with a little spice. Children will surely love these crispy Thai chicken wings.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 2 lb chicken wings
- pinch of baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- Add lime juice, fish sauce, honey, garlic and sugar in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Now add wings and stir well to coat (leave for 2 hours)
- Take another shallow bowl add flour, baking powder and corn starch. Beat egg in a separate bowl
- Now first coat the wings with flour mixture and then with the egg.
Preheat oil in a deep frying pan and fry wings until golden brown. Take out the wings on a paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed.
Transfer the wings to serving plate and serve with Thai chili sauce. Enjoy these tasty chicken wings with your kids.