Crispy Chicken Sticks are delicious, crispy, and easy to make. These sticks can be served as an appetizer or at snack time.
It is best when your kid wants to have a restaurant like food at home. The great thing about it is that we can prepare this snack with in minutes.
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into 3-4 inch strips)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp, 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Cold Water as required for making batter
- Marinate chicken fingers in a larger bowl with garlic powder, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar and chili sauce. Leave marinated chicken for 30 minutes.
- Take another bowl for making batter. Add flour, corn flour, salt, black pepper powder and egg. Mix well with cold water until a thick batter is formed.
- Dip chicken sticks in batter and then roll in dry flour.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Deep fry chicken sticks in batches on medium heat until crispy and golden. Take out on paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed by the towel.
- Transfer crispy chicken sticks to serving plate and serve with your favorite dip. Enjoy!