The best use of nutritious veges is to combine them together with your favorite spices to make a healthy salad. Try this delicious corn and potato salad and you will love it.
- 3 potatoes
- 3/4 cup corns, boiled
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Carrot, cut in long thin slices
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Jalapeno chilies, de-seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oi
- As desired salt
- 2 tablespoons lettuce leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Boil potatoes and cut them in cubes.
Mix potatoes and corns and add lemon juice, salt, peppers and garlic powder. Mix well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Then add onion. tomatoes, carrots and jalapeno peppers and toss well.
- Put the mixed salad in serving bowl and add lettuce leaves and fresh parsley, sprinkle olive oil and serve