These chocolate profiteroles are perfect to serve after a dinner party or to serve on your kid birthday party. These pastries are topped with chocolate sauce and stuffed with cream, are so delicious that it will leave you licking your fingers
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Water
- Salt a pinch
- 4 Egg
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate(chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- To prepare dough add water in a medium saucepan and bring it to boil. Stir in butter and sugar on medium low heat until the butter and sugar melted.
- Remove from heat and add flour and salt all at a time.
- Beat the mixture vigorously with wooden spoon until the mixture forms a ball and leaves the sides of the saucepan.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs one by one until smooth and glossy.(add second egg only when the first one is fully incorporated)
- Transfer the mixture into the piping bag with plain nozzle.
- Pipe 1 inch balls on grease baking sheet with a little bit space between each ball.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden in color.
- Remove from oven. Allow them to cool down.
- Now prepare the filling by whipping the cream with icing sugar and vanilla essence for 2 minutes until soft peaks form.
- In a medium pan cook 1/4 cup cream on medium heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chocolate until well combined. Set it aside.
- Make a hole in each profiteroles. Using a pipping bag pipe cream mixture into it.
- Place cream filled profiteroles on a serving plate and pour chocolate sauce over them and enjoy!!
100 0 100 2